7/21/07

Red Intermission (A List)

01. Rival nightmares have you crossed to reach this point in time.

02. Endgames are crucial to your development. Plan accordingly for the trials and tribulations afforded by the gathering stormcloud of interlopers, hangers-on and poison apples.

03. Drive, drive, drive as far away as you can. The epicenter will, obviously, be the absolute worst. Watch out for bears and drunken motorists.

--. BEGIN AGAIN. Try try try to separate them.

04. Listen carefully to the edicts of brand new land warlords. They will be more than warlords. They will become your friends and well wishers, replete with gifts of earrings, diamonds, dollar bills untarnished by time, quiet moments in the blaring sun, bags of blood, cloistered nuns, apples, poorly cooked slabs of meat, a throne, a challenging crossword puzzle or a Dalmatian. Trial and error, friends. Consider it your key.

05. It kills me to think of things so simply. There's one spare minute every day. Have you ever come across it? There are burned out warehouses around every corner, industrial complexes too big to imagine. The yelling is aggravating all of my senses. I'm sorry. This is becoming quite dull isn't it?

06. Never ever tell this secret to anybody. They will use it against you at a later date. Trust me. I've been there, buddy. I've been there.

07. Entirely my fault. Really. This has been part of a terrible idea.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I found that spare minute.but i waisted it. Then i realized no minute is waisted.